In short, you are not obliged to select KIPO as the IPEA even if you already designated KIPO as the ISA. ISA selection and IPEA selection are separate.

Currently there are 7 different IPEA's available to the US PCT applicants, that is, IP Australia, EPO, IPAU, JPO, KIPO, Rospatent, and USPTO.

But EPO is available as the IPEA only when the international search is or has been performed by the EPO, the Austrian Patent Office, the National Board of Patents and Registration of Finland, the Nordic Patent Institute, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office or the Swedish Patent and Registration Office. IP Australia has a similar approach. Thus you have two choices. Either KIPO or USPTO as the IPEA if you used the ISA/KR.

?
  • ?
    Mỹ Phẩm 2017.08.05 01:56
    VIÊN BÔI NHAU THAI CỪU VÀ SỮA ONG CHÚA CANADA BILL PLACENTA CANADA

Viên Bôi Nhau Thai Cừu Và Sữa Ong Chúa Royal Jelly Bill Placenta : nhau thai cừu là một nguồn dinh dưỡng phong phú, với hoạt tính sinh họccytokines và các yếu tố phục hồi tế bào da. Nhau thai cừu giúp làm trẻ hóa các tế bào da chết và làm hồi phục lại độ đàn hồi của tế bào da, mang lại làn da tươi trẻ hơn sáng sủa hơn.

1. Could you please let me know the deadlines for making voluntary amendments to a patent application.

Article 47 and 208 of the Korean Patent Law outline the deadlines for making amendments to PCT applications. ◦ Article 47 Amendment of Patent Application (1) An applicant may amend the d...
    Date2015.11.16 CategoryDemand
    Read More
  2. I need to send a document to KIPO. What options are available?

Document submission to KIPO is possible either by fax or by mail. Facsimile number is 82-42-472-7140. You need to press 011 if dialing from the United States. Mailing address is as follows: Internati...
    Read More
  3. It is my understanding that since Korea was designated as an International Searching Authority, the subsequent Chapter II Demand must also be filed in Korea. Could you please confirm if the Chapter II Demand is required to be filed in Korea?

In short, you are not obliged to select KIPO as the IPEA even if you already designated KIPO as the ISA. ISA selection and IPEA selection are separate. Currently there are 7 different IP...
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1